quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

Ivy








reInVention

And then I saw her...
I didn´t know where she was
I didn´t know when she got there
I didn´t know anything about her
I still don´t know anything about her
I just don´t know her
But I know that knowing is something that comes with time
And I have time for that
I like to spend time with that
I like to spend time with her
I like to be with her
I like to know her
I like to see her
I like to feel her
I like her
I Her

How much?
Does it really matters?
Like, love, care... those are something that is not to be measured...


"Reinvention: can be innovative and involve major breakthroughs, or it can be as simple as providing an improvement."







2 comentários:

Ivna Ferreira disse...

I think that you already know nearly all these things that you wrote who don't knew. :D #CFY #LY

Isabel. disse...

Vish, não entendi coé a das prantinha... Explique-me...