segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

Another day in Paradise






 

Just Another Day in Paradise...

Not the Phill Collins´s song, but the real thing. 

It´s difficult to describe what is the paradise... I guess I can´t, but I´m glad to know that, when you get there, you just know you reached it.

What I can say is the paradise is not a fisical place, a site to look for... No. It´s a feeling. A spiritual perception that you are on the right place at the right time... And again, this place is not fisical.

I´m enjoying that place. It´s my paradise. My current paradise.

And the best thing? She´s there with me.







4 comentários:

Ivna Ferreira disse...

I'm with you EVER. <3

P.S: I love the labels hahhaah. CFY

Márden disse...

:)

Isabel. disse...

Feeling alive, huh...
That reeeaaally feels good.

:*

Márden disse...

Yep!